How To Get Google To Index My new Website Instantly?
If you starting with brand new website or blog and want to show up higher in google and easily increase your blog traffic to get more visitors and views, first you need to index your website in google search console. You need to follow some steps to get indexed in Google Search.
Search engines use databases to store billions of pages of information. So when you search on the internet, Bots or ‘spiders’ crawl pages and content and show you the relevant information.
- Signup to Search Console using your Gmail account or any email account associated with your google account.
- Verify your website to Google Search Console;
*Domain Name provider (DNS TXT records)
*HTML file upload to root server
*HTML tag to header of your webpage
- Create Google Analytics account for your website.
- Create a XML sitemap of your blog posts and make sure it is submitted to Google Search Console.
- Create quality content.
- Create social media accounts for your brand.
- Promote your content on social media.
- Create robots.txt file and upload to your website root server.
- Share your website link everywhere.
- Finally, resubmit your sitemap. Do this every time, this will make your new website to Instantly Index in Google or Bing, Yahoo?