7 Rules of Success | Bill Gates Motivational Quotes
Bill Gates was born on October 28, 1955. He is an American business man and co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation.
- In 1975, Gates and Allen launched Microsoft, which became the world’s largest PC software company.
- Bill donated large amounts of money to various charitable organizations and scientific research programs.
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, established in 2000.
- Since 1987, Gates is in the Forbes list of the world’s wealthiest people.
- In 2009, Gates and Warren Buffett founded The Giving Pledge.
- In 2013, Gates became a LinkedIn Influencer.
- Content is King – if you want to get success in your business, hire smart people. It does not mean that they will be intelligent.Your content is king.
- Have Patience in Your Ideas – Once you set an idea in your life. You have to achieve that Goal. if you ever fail, Keep trying..
- Work hard No Excuse – If you have idea in your mind. Therefore there is no excuse to execute it. Jack Ma(CEO of Alibaba.com) said,”when your goal become your passion, then no one can stop you to achieve your goal”.
- Learn from Competitors & Appreciate Them – To get progress you have to learn. Either you can learn from your mistakes or from your competitors.
- Sometimes Change is necessary – Keep your thoughts flexible, get the new ways do resolve problems and implement them in your work.
- Believe in your Visions – Make your vision for your work. Every day do your best efforts to achieve it.
- Enjoy Whatever You do – if you will make your work your passion, then you will enjoy it every moment. Keep smile..