How to download a photo or video from Facebook?
If you find a music video or movie and want to download that video from Facebook in your PC or mobile device for view later. The easiest way to download facebook video Just Goto this Facebook Downloader. To proceed furthure, make sure you follow here this guide.
Download a Photo from Facebook
- Just click on the photo that you want to download, then click on the Three Dots on your profile on the top of the display.
- At the top of the Three Dots menu.
- You can see an option to download from Desktop or from Mobile Save to photo.
- Make sure your photo must appear in a new tab.
Download a video posted for your Facebook timeline through you or others
If want to download a Facebook video faster way then, visit this Website
- Log into Facebook and discover the video you need to download.
- Click the video to make it bigger.
- Selector to show a video URL on Facebook that appears.
- Highlight the whole URL and press Ctrl+C or right-click and select Copy from the drop-down menu.
- Open a brand new tab just pressing Ctrl+T.
- Paste the URL into the address bar just press Ctrl+V.
- Replace “www” or “web” with “mbasic” in the URL after that press Enter.
- Now a Facebook video right into a downloadable view.
- On the following web page, click the video to open it in its own window.
- Right-click the video and downloaf your video as from the drop-down menu.
- If you find this post helpful SHARE it.