How to Download Windows 10 ISO Without Media Creation Tool
Microsoft makes it easy for any one can download Windows 10 ISO images by visit Microsoft website, but if you’re already using a Windows operating system, it’s forces you to download the Media Creation Tool first. Here’s how to download Windows ISO without the media creation tool in any other language Except English.
Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool is only for Windows operating system. If you’re access the Microsoft website from using another device (such as a Mobile, macOS or Linux) you’re sent to a web page where you may instantly obtain an ISO file as an alternative.
Read more: Windows 10 different editions?
- Go to the Windows 10 download webpage.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + i on the keyboard to open the Inspect tool.
3. Click the three dots icon at the top right corner of the inspect window of your Chrome web browser.
4. Go to More Tools –> Network Conditions
5. Under User Agent, uncheck select automatically.
6. This steps will enable a drop-down list, below the checkbox. Select anything For example, chose Andriod Mobile.
7. Reload webpage or press F5. This will reload the Windows 10 download page with a drop-down menu to select the edition of Windows ISO you want to download.
8. Next, Choose which language you want to download the ISO in and click the Confirm button.
9. Next screen, windows 10 download page Choose a link below to begin the download.
10. Done, choose a destination for the download, and then click Save button.
Note: Links valid for 24 hours from time of creation.