How to Permanently Delete your Instagram account?
Looking to delete Instagram account? If you’ve made the decision to delete Instagram account, Permanently deleting your Instagram account, your Profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed, but if you’re ready to be free of your Instagram profile and want to spend more time with family or may your loved one back in your real life, it’s easy to carry out. Let’s look at how to permanently delete your Instagram account.
Save Your Instagram Data before Deleting Your Account
To request the permanent deletion of your account: Before deleting your account, you may want to log in and download a copy of your information (such as your photos and posts) from Instagram. After your account has been deleted, you will not have access to Instagram’s Data Download tool.
Download Data from Computer
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Scroll down to Data download and click Request download.
- Enter the email address where you’d like to receive a link to your data.
- Click next to HTML or JSON to select the format you’d like to receive your data in, then click Next.
- Enter your Instagram account password and click Request download.
- You’ll get an email with in 48 hours with a link to your data. Click Download data and follow the instructions to finish downloading your information.
Download Data from Mobile
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Click in the top right, then select Your activity.
- Click Download your information.
- Enter the email address where you’d like to receive a link to your data, then Click Apply.
- Enter the date range, then Click Apply.
- Tap next to the content that you’d like to download, then tap next to the file format that you’d like to get your information in. Tap Get file.
- Enter your Instagram account password and tap Continue, then tap Done.
- You’ll get an email with in 48 hours with a link to your data. Tap Download data and follow the instructions to finish downloading your information.
Permanently Delete Your Instagram Account
After your account has been deleted, your Profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently deleted, you can sign up again with the same username.
- First Login to Your Instagram account.
- Go to the Delete your account Page from a mobile browser or computer.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- “Select a reason” from the menu and re-enter your password.
- Click or tap Delete [username].
After 30 days of your account deletion request, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve your information.
Reactivate your Instagram account
If you change your mind, To cancel deletion process just you can log in to your account with in 30 days after the deletion date and choose to keep your account.