What is the best sizes for YouTube channel art or banner image?
The best size for a YouTube channel art or banner image is 2560 x 1440 pixels. This is the recommended size that YouTube allows for channel art.
What is The perfect sizes for YouTube channel art?
Your banner image must:
For the best results, YouTube recommends uploading a single 2560 x 1440 pixel image.
- Minimum dimension for upload: 2048 x 1152 px with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- At the minimum dimension, 1235 x 338 px. Larger images may get cropped on certain views or devices.
- File size: 6 MB or smaller.
Use full tips to create high quality channel art?
- Quality images: Channel art is attract people, create high-quality art that will make a good impression.
- Add text: Make sure to use large text that enough to be easily legible.
- Engage people: Describe more to your channel art. What you want people to subscribe to your channel or Watch your latest video? Visit your website?.
How to create high quality channel art for YouTube?
By using this tool, you can create a channel art that will help you grow your YouTube channel.
- Canva: Canva is a use full tool to create a best channel art that describe your branding. Canva is a free online tool that makes it easy to create professional-looking profile pictures, or social media graphics.
- Pixlr: Pixlr is another free and use full tool to create professional Looking photo editing for your social media accounts include YouTube logo and channel art, Pixlr X is the next generation photo editor.