What is the best Video resolution & aspect ratios for YouTube videos?
The best video resolution and aspect ratio for YouTube videos is 1920 x 1080 pixels with a 16:9 aspect ratio. This is the standard resolution and aspect ratio for most TVs and computer monitors.
What is the Recommended resolution & aspect ratios?
- 2160p (4K): 3840 x 2160 pixels
- 1440p (2K): 2560 x 1440 pixels
- 1080p (Full HD): 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 720p (HD): 1280 x 720 pixels
- 480p (SD): 854 x 480 pixels
- 360p (Low): 640 x 360 pixels
- 16:9: This is the standard widescreen aspect ratio used by most recommended for YouTube videos.
- 4:3: This is an older aspect ratio, used for older videos or specific purposes.
How to create high-quality YouTube Shorts videos?
- Camera: Use a high quality camera, if not then you can use your mobile phone camera.
- Lighting: Natural light is good to shoot high quality picture, That makes your video perfect and attract viewers.
- Editing: Use a video editing software to make your video length 60 seconds or less, add any other changes you want.
- Title and description: Add a catchy title and write a description about your video and make sure to includes keywords that people might use to search for your videos.
- Hashtags: Adding the hashtag such as #shorts to your title and description. This will help to boosts your audience.
What i do best to grow my channel?
- Promote: Share your Shorts videos on social media and other platforms.
- Add Text: Add text and graphics to make your videos more engaging.
- Collaborate: Collaborate with other creators to reach a wider audience.